About our Group of Companies
Mahanga Holdings limited was founded in 1985 by the Managing Director Ron Davey as an engineering supply company specialising in a range of products and services for the Transmission, Distribution and Industrial Electrical Industry.
Our group of companies represents a number of major agencies marketing their manufactured goods within Australasia and South Pacific region.
The company has expanded to incorporate associated companies, which collectively employ 11 permanent staff in New Zealand and Australia with a manufacturing facility in Auckland New Zealand. The group has expanded with the joint
cooperation of associate companies and now consists of the following companies:
The principle functions of the group are:
- Mahanga Holdings Limited Auckland
- Power Consultants Limited Auckland
- Electrical Distribution Equipment Auckland
- Power Consultants Pty Ltd Sydney, Australia
- Distribution/Agency supply of heavy electrical equipment for power generation, transmission, distribution, supply networks, heavy industry, large commercial developments and enterprises
- Engineering design, investigative services, budgetary and quotation services
- Project management, Contracts Supervision, Installation and Training
- Manufacture of Medium and High Voltage Electrical Distribution and Automation Equipment
Our Head Office and manufacturing facility is based in Auckland and most detailed engineering activity is undertaken at this location. The building is a combined office/warehouse/factory facility of 13000-sq ft. along with a branch office